Market Day
Kia Ora Bloggers.
On Thursday the 7th Of September 2017, we had market Day at Wesley Intermediate, My group we're selling Sushi, and in my group was: Antonio and Darius. I think that I can say that we made good profit we sold out an hour after we opened and even after we sold out people were asking for our Sushi, We were based in our Science Room, We made Sushi from about 8:30 to about 9:45 and then we sold our product. Market Day at Wesley Intermediate was fun to make, sell and buy products that were made by our students. Below is a photo of us in the process of trying to set up and advertise our stall.
We all had jobs, I was the Marketing Manager for our group, The Person to right hand-side of me is Darius and on the Left is Antonio.
Please leave a comment.
If you have spare time, please try to have a look at either Darius' blog or Antonio's Blog.
1 comment:
Hey Elijah my name is Daniel and I go to Owairaka primary school . I like your Sushi stand I was so shocked that when your Sushi sold out in one hour I really like your Sushi sign .It look so cool by the way if you don't know me im Lyric's friend and your sister friend if you would like to look at my blog please right this down
http://odsdanielm.blogspot.co.nz/
Goodbye I hope you make some more great posters
Post a Comment