Pages

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Matariki

This is my Thinglink about Matariki.

Matariki is A cluster of stars that Maori's use to celebrate the Maori New Year, Maori's celebrate the Maori New Year by Making crops, having feasts, Cooking Hangi and flying Manu Tukutuku, which are Maori Kites. Matariki is under the Taurus Constellation.I got my information from http://www.taitokerau.co.nz/matariki.htm , You can go on to this Site to find out some of your wonders about Matariki or you can comment below and I could try and find the answer to your question.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Elijah I really like how you did some Cool Facts about Matariki
and 100% well done on your WorkπŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

Anonymous said...

Wow Elijah I really like how you did some Cool Facts about Matariki
and 100% well done on your WorkπŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

Anonymous said...

He pai rawa atu, Elijah. I like the idea that if it is sunny on the day of Matariki, it will be good luck. Ka pai!